Sunday, May 1, 2011

Letter To Priest Asking To Be Confirmed

Maremeva's day



So it all started. In this picture my mother in her arms my baby brother. Is happy, young, beautiful. These were the early years of his life, the self-chosen. Maybe that's why this picture I find particularly beautiful.

This morning I got boxed her cookbooks. Going emptying the shelves have appeared photo albums. There they were: my little brother, baby, when my mother's arms. My father and my mother about my brother, my aunt with my brother, my grandmother. Can not imagine seeing them that something so terrible could hover over one so often on these puppet hands on that look so clean on that woman who has not lost his smile despite everything. That woman in the photo is my mother, the same as this morning I kissed her before going to a food fair, excited at the possibility that some women from a village in Tarragona will teach you the recipe passed on from generation to generation. Entered my room in that room that represents a continuation of our lives, my life, self-chosen, and with the same tender look of the photo is saying goodbye: "See my answer starfish is" . And I've noticed where I come from superpowers: the inherited from Maremeva.

0 comments:

Post a Comment