Monday, November 30, 2009

Many Panadol Will Kill You

nature came at last to Lab: D

long time coming around in my head takes the idea to include something green in the CNC lab environment. With Carlos we have discussed many times and even proposed to incorporate strawberry vines to capitalize on the mantle of concrete which monitors the back of the enclosure.
is now graffiti-laced (I know it can be misspelled, but it sounds good at least, hehe), and rather than spend money on paint and obviously to create a more pleasant to see and feel, I decided to ask my Mom a little plants of the most common vine and wild, but hoped the noble mission of providing freshness to inhospitable place.

And to give you the best welcome to the seedlings, I made a planter with a super mega design:).
I left with tipping material and the remains of the extended nose raw and designed the structure in 4 interlocking parts. The shape of the lateral tilt welcomes the wall and can generate a funnel to drain the water from the bottom. Just remove a base line and simplifies the entire assembly.
measures 1 meter wide and can be transported through the curved handles on the sides so I can be careful not to give them as much sun moving them in my opinion.
Inside is lined with polythene to retard the effect of water on wood, but by then the seedlings and should be secured to the wall and stuck with their roots directly in the field.

0 comments:

Post a Comment