Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Jobs Congratulations

The rock itself that gives satisfaction:)



again declare my complete adoration of local bands tribute.
This time, inadvertently left wanting a visit to Club Babylon at 21 VicuƱa, and very pleasantly we find two mega bands very fitting tribute for 'chilean rockers. "Iron Maiden was performed by 'Genghis Khan' and AC-DC 'Ballbreaker'. Special mention those who pay tax La Renga, but failed mainly uneasy, and my friend Lalo either. Iron
With just started to warm up and fill my ears with some great performances, as well as great physical deployment of the musicians and vocalist empathy (Large Grasshopper!). Even we swallow a half-hour wait because the current was no more. After the blackout
became harder and evil power, muajaja.
And finally came the night dry and my idol forever, or AC-DC)
I was told that the show was very good and the performance of 'Angus'. Delicated played songs, but the sound was spectacular and there if I chasconeƩ virtually. After some head shaking and breathing tons of smoke closed his presentation so great about touring the local Angus, rising to second floor and gesticulating like himself knows it.
it worth going to see them again and I'll be awaiting your next presentation. Thanks again

Rock'n roll!

0 comments:

Post a Comment