Sunday, March 14, 2010

Does It Hurt Dogs When There Testicals Drop

R Aziel

In an effort to "revive" on a personal level and also give this world a little of my "critical" have revived the "Sakura Death" .
That will find here? Literary Criticism

Exhibition of my stories and memories
Exhibition songs that contain some form of personal reelevancia
Data
Freaks Film Reviews (New) "The contributions will get through the film the Intirama xD! -


Where to begin?

What or who is "Raziel"?

When creating the new facebook, the login name was: Kuro Raziel. To my surprise this "name" caused inquetud among my friends:
"Raziel o_o?
"What's that Raziel?
" Kuro Why put the "name" on Facebook, what changed? "

First of all, the name does not come game" Legacy of Kain " xD! Was a coincidence.

Archangel Raziel is born of Jewish mysticism (relates to an image of wisdom) and is known as Keeper of secrets or mysteries of God.


When I found the meaning ... the first word that came to my mind was "Save", the art of "keeping secrets" ... I thought of many things in my life, I've spent most of the time keeping secrets, in many cases has been neglect to maintain the "balance" of things (I do not like to generate chaos, but I think it's necessary) but ultimately hurts, a lot of damage.

According the Wikipedia AGENDA ITEMS: "You can call the word raziel as a quality that some people have: Knowledge. Acquired by thought given to the world around us. This knowledge then applied to humans who lack the same ie through the help of wisdom "Deliver

I learned ...

But Raziel Where I found? Easy on track "Circle" by Slipknot





0 comments:

Post a Comment