Monday, March 22, 2010

Jobs Hiring At 14 Years Old In Brampton



's like to feel your body again ... Your arms
invisible covering my body and destroy it.
feel your sweet voice that breaks my senses.
feel that they live but kill you with my delusions.

If still alive, why not are you here?
If you call, do not you come?
If you want me, you would die for me?

With a dagger in my hands, slide your promises about my body, leaving a trail of fears.
hurts like everything in life, but I managed to survive your absence. What really hurts is that it will be millions of years without being able to kiss you. Not to give you everything I feel with, "I love you"
Scratch and over my chest in pain ...
night desperately wait .. .
Taste a thousand times the love you wanted and could not deliver


With this dagger, and with all the love I have for you, the bury it in your heart to seal the love that we promised and never will be awarded ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment