Sunday, December 27, 2009

Normal Iron And Low Hgb

Nearing the end

I think I prefer more the end of something principles, or at least I think are most helpful in learning the sense of achieving something, whether it is possible to make a series of tests after things happen obviously.
Beginnings are difficult to control and uncertainty creates an adrenaline I rarely enjoyable. Will my personality 'Capricorn' strip me to the floor, cling to what I'm known as a few 'adventures'.
But when I look this year, I realize that this statement has many exceptions and I could get big dividends (and has nothing to do with money), sometimes encouraged by people I trust and believe in his words of breath, and sometimes throw me for nothing. One of the first
piscinazos was having enrolled in a PhD, but in which I spent a month and then chose to retire. I spent a lot of money on stamps and certificates, plus the clock running and what is worse, I was never convinced it was for me, but I do not regret it I did everything I had to do and the way I knew it was not as described may then or there. But behind the drop came the proposal for CNC laboratory work at the FAU, and I could accept the proposal only because it had all the time that the doctor had been working, and on reflection, this experience in the lab has been a coo Magister kind of self-taught, hehe.
In all these maneuvers should mention my great encouraging FAU professors whom I have had the pleasure of attending in my capacity as assistant, I mean the Mirtha architect and architect Pallarés Marcelo Valenzuela. Have placed great confidence in my work and I think I knew how to respond to that.
On the other hand, started a new 'adventure' teaching at another university, one private and recently positioned in Santiago: Universidad San Sebastian, the giant building in Bellavista, the same.
comparisons I can fill this post because I have a parameter of a public university like the University of Chile, but I prefer to refer to individuals rather than institutions, is that in this new experience I have had the fortune to meet and work side side with a brilliant architect, motivated and full of ideas and loves what he does, especially teaching. Branco Susa is your name and can fill a classroom with joy and examples teaching for learners to understand and design ever want the matter, my dear GEOMETRY.
is a nice feeling to admire someone and know that under their influence is possible to learn things that go beyond certain content and is something that happens to me so uncommon. I find it easy to differentiate who I admire when I realize they know more than me, but that's not the only parameter and I feel I know so little that they could look up to most people, but over the years and to analyze my character , I can see that my circle is so small, but I have those most closely is exactly who I admire and I like being near such people.
I can not leave out the designer Pedro Mirauda all a guru, a salmon swimming against the rushing waters of the School of Design, encouraging by example the student sections and disoriented as you seek advice. Until recently we had worked tangentially on the issue of teaching at FAU, but now I know much better their abilities and we are working on a proposal for a Stand for FIDAE.
The guy is a 'mostrooo' besides the deal I have with it is unique and certainly respond to something close to a comrade because both are in a similar position regarding the challenges facing a design student, openly opposite of what we breathe from other teachers. Would we be the elective proposed for 2010:)
By the way I met many other professionals to be connected to the laboratory CNC motivadísimos talented teachers with whom I hope to build good relations in the future and to express it in works whole and publications.
But enough about the glue in the UES, now better mention the other hand, the recreational activities that have helped me greatly to clear my mind and nourish the body with new moves, improve my coordination and eliminate toxins (although some mojitos are never over, lol).
First it was my introduction to folk group HuaynaKimn in the ensemble. I aborted the mission a month ago as a random time consuming and my work pace did not let me give it the priority it deserves. There was some motivation for uncoordinated in presentations and at the end I presented my resignation ... But the upside is that I left leeway to use my Saturday at my leisure and go I've taken, hehe.
aside the musical part threw me alone to relearn SALSA, that magical dance practiced there in the last century with my colleagues in the FAU and kept food in terms of dance or birthday party got. But now things changed. I got really serious about learning complex steps and nurture my repertoire and I think I'm getting ... and enjoy it obviously, no gil, haha. And now enters the picture my faithful dance partner, Sandra , whom I met during the 'Habana Vieja', and with whom we have 5 months of uninterrupted practice. In my years as a dancer I could get to know different styles or types of dancers with whom I could relate on the slopes, and Sandra is who I could relate better as a dance partner (sorry Lorna, but the competition is strong, lol) . Suddenly we were in the salsoteca looking at more advanced partners agree that early reaching a similar level. Thanks Sandra for your patience and your good vibes, in January we sequísimos!
The Tango has been one of my self-imposed challenges, and has demanded much more effort than imagined. With a change of partner in between I have to discover that not everything is as I believe it is, haha.
Having a teacher is too sincere Argentine can leave any apprentice down anymore, but thanks to Vero and Barbara then motivated me every time I'm attacked by critics of the profession. As they say, the tango man is responsible for the success or failure of the dance, and that my responsibility is heavy. I can not avoid comparisons with the sauce, but comparisons are just silly because I have little less than two months in the tango and the salsa over a decade, and I go through the pain of learning to find the point that in which only enjoys dancing in couples and steps are forgotten, see?
And let the last block to my great friend, comrade of many battles, a lifelong neighbor and sidekick in the world of rock, the great LALO! Geez company, how it changed our lives in so few months, and how we were able to reconnect in pleasant chat with the background sound of rock bands. Together we went to concerts and wherever they present his band 'Motoroil' I there supporting the teacher. I keep thanking the spectacular Christmas and I took off night or day (for the ill conceived, it is an mp3 ok? Haha).
friend, as I admire him and wish him well in this new year is upon us, especially you find your way and a soft little legs to help them grow and can properly follow. " Com You deserve it all!

Well, here comes the count, so now I can only wish a great new year and that everyone can have the pleasure of reviewing what was this year to rescue the best and take advantage of set goals, as well as venture in what people think they will do well, although in the way we choose to abort the mission.

Nothing is so bad the truth:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment