Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sewn-in Hair Extensions In San Antonio



Up there you can see the goal achieved last Saturday afternoon in the land of Don Waldo Mendoza, Fabiola's father, my great friend and colleague melipillana.
Last week they had agreed to take me to the famous rock "indie rock", in binding on all persons we are fortunate to have friends of the family.
Departure time: 19:30
few meters above the valley took the photo melipillano a relentless sun accompanied us all the way up (like my friends the flies)
The first break, clear that three of them, because Just then was devoured by 4 flies while trying to remain as still as possible so as not to run out the photo. Hence the happy faces of my hosts (Don Waldo right)
I more relaxed because in that area and the bugs did not bother me, of course I was waiting above. Another detail is the bag ... as "new bird" had to bear the brunt of the heat and things for coffee at the summit, a situation that would change my center of gravity risking a thump and several destabilizing situations.
Here is some of the above, but I could salvage the situation without any problem.
5 minutes longer lens (pity that the photo does not appreciate the size of the rock and the great height that would be exposed in a few minutes)
On the rock I took this photo at Faby, enjoying the landscape and extent of defying gravity and my resistance to vertigo. Well
sentadito and firm while a few flies were bothering me, preparing the coffee in the rigor and bread with tomato). Lindo appreciates the valley behind.
The sun was hiding, and at this point we very relaxed day and enjoying the silence interrupted by crickets and singing some birds (and how unpleasant contrast once I got back to the terminal)
The rocker's greeting. Wherever I go I rudeness in me, haha. Again, the landscape is espectacularrrrrrrr
Photo Nescafe commercial.
The picture reflects the atardecersh ... Chao
sollll! Relaxing
total ... Only

was back and ready for the reel in the city. I can comment that Melipilla parties are the best in which I have participated, and eighties party to which we lacked only have lasted longer, lol.
Faby Thanks to this spectacular semanaaaaa!
laburo
And now:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment