Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Difference Between Pneumonia Pneumonitis

Happiness, what a beautiful name you

may occur with blind Report Sabato as in the filming of Poltergeist, the atmosphere on set was a little "freaky." Who knows? perhaps my dentist is part of the Millennial Sect of the Blind, and so my headache, dizziness and pain discharges between the eyebrows. Coagulitos, coagulitos of my heart. Yes, that would explain my breakdown of the five in the afternoon, very Lorca servant, that I was nominated and kicked out of the building. Impossible to follow. So that the Diagonal Avenue is a very discreet and can go crying into the wind without anyone knowing. I may be affecting the lack of snuff but I do not. But the truth is that I check about foxes, with sore anfifaz, eyelids at half mast and a little Gilbert Grape. I must say, however, that each time I gets more time I'm in the office. Today was a good day. Todas nuestras novedades de lo que va de año saldrán en el especial Sant Jordi. Una media hora de conversación de lo más estimulante sobre nuestros libros, sobre los libros, sobre leer, sobre transmitir, sentir, sobre temas que a veces, me hago cargo, no tienen espacio en los suplementos culturales. Me preguntan si me siento maltratada por la prensa cultural (dos días full time con las gafas de sol y mira q frase más diva) y yo le digo que no, que lo entiendo (el periodista no sabe que yo soy una paciente colaboradora), le digo que confío en el boca a boca, en la militancia de los amigos ( porque los mios solo trasmiten las cosas boca a boca), en los amigos nuevos que también se suman a la militancia pero no en las orgías (Not recommended to rely on an orgy, everyone knows it). Little by little. Baby steps. Will you have time? Does this sell? Well, perhaps it would sell more if we asked Javier Sierra launched our books from the bus that traveled throughout Spain to promote his book, but that is not. Some days I come to mind that title, as it was ... yes, "It's getting later and later" and it's just how I feel. This is a constant dewatering but suddenly I realize that life, mine and my superheroes has always been so bail water. Suppose otherwise would read less sense. I confess that I am extremely happy Mondays in the sun or any other day without hitting or plate. The modern heroes are not taken seriously, I say. I think that's important. The fact is that while I'm off like an ambulance for life extremely irritable and I get excited any time, any time I open the tear starts spinning red lights and blow my horn. It definitely is when someone should shout, water is! that is how it alerts the police is under way and in this case that the bows have become to escape. I am sorry for the shocks that hit the people around me. I love them both. I am beaming after hanging up the phone and a couple of hours later I burst a capillary and I run. I do not want anyone to worry. I always happens. I have only to lie down for a while, close your eyes and catch the rhythm of the violin melody that suggests black and white, old movie, the good, and so how well, how little by little by ordering everything. Now I'm on sacred home, and the world seems kinder, more humane, less bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment