Monday, March 28, 2011

Medion Md 85081 Driver

Ladygaga *

face because I have made a poem. It is no secret that every so often I get to undergo a traumatic dental surgery. Have you left that you hit with a chisel on the chin? I do. This last week I became a sort of fantastic woman, a legend, yes, yes, the legend minotaur. Body of woman, puffy face, head minotaur. Because if the minotaur had struck the Ariadne's thread to lead rushing to the floor of the maze, would my face. " But that was last week. Today could cheat the same with my Batman mask, like that of Robin but not gummy. And I could make-up but I have affection for superheroes and I love a good drama more than a fool chalk. Hematómame or leave me, ladygágame. A new way of saying that my husband beats me normal, which setehaidolamanochiquete.com, if my eyes were aceitunitas ... would be black. And so the days pass me, I miss March without saying a peep, the chisel me. MidentistaesTarantino.com. Now that I have a donut pasopalabra subcutaneous points. I say this with the small mouth, of course. Because I am a patient partner. Because I am a patient partner said the frog to fly, I will not sedated, that you put up with four hours of surgery, three injections of adrenaline combined with your anxiety, melon, you almost drown in the router, not hyperventilate at the dentist, that the same thing you take away the saliva dry the tears and you mix the corner of the eyes with the corner of the mouth, cisnenegro frog-monsters. And now to mush eight weeks without smoking, without exercising the muscles of the mouth. Nothing new under the sun. Like whores, no kisses. Gaga, my steak in the face to be draining Alexander, Alexander. Gaga with my soups, my creams, my yogurcitos. Yum, yum. And sad, a lot. So I exit the forum and do not say a peep. And Marcello who knows me, accompanying me on my Batcova hear me mourn in bed, sleepless and gageada and climbs into bed and walk, literally, I walk and I jump and take his whale stuffed orange (like anoréxicoshijosdeputa little birds twitter) and pulled me over as if to start a pillow fight. Marcello does know. Yes that is a lover and not stammer Ale, Ale, Alejandro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment