Friday, March 25, 2011

Please Give Free Streaming

SHIT RAP SOUL INTERVIEW ACZINO

Banda Hi this time I bring a small interview with one of the MCs In The Name With More FreeStyle Street and one of my personal favorite Thanks For The Mention It brings a bit of His Time .

Who Is ACZINO?

ACZINO is MAURICIO HERNANDEZ and has 19 years who lived in the State of Mexico in Los Reyes La Paz on one side of Neza.

ACZINO What means?

Ardel Normal Heart ZIntoma means that you are consuming Alma not explain in broad strokes but is that, The Daily You See Something, having the emotions at its peak.

Tell us a little Where was ACZINO As MC?

ACZINO As Such born to 16 years before that I was just born Mc Mau And at 13 years in high school after seeing a secion of Freestyle On My Street Graff in a shop that was in that Then I got That Lighting And Get A Freestyle which left Be Surprised By My First Time rapping, but grabbed only offer Coto was then, until after I took it seriously.

Quines "have inspired your career or have supported it?

in my career I have been inspired mainly The Nopalez and he too was the first to support in showing Panorama Why not know anyone who Rapeara More Than A Lirik Inverza And The Same Me has supported, Like Kobe And I Zw Apoyaroin When I began, most recently the T-killa Me Much has been supporting and Banda has approached Same Hand Throw me.

Got some messages to people who follow you and the public in general?

My message would be that all effort can be achieved and to respect the work of others who do not dress up and be themselves

"Tell us a little about your skill in freestyle ?

FreeStyle My Ability To The Truth Not As I arrive I just point out that since I started just saw what was happening or listening and Salian Solas The Words And So Today So It does not explain how it happens.

Have a Special Mission Ee Inside Your Career As an MC?

Someday My mission is to convey Ranks! Feelings and listen I provided as I want more than fame or money on notably Wanted That.

Tell us a little about your latest material METAMOFORZIS which is having great success?

as this material I began to record in 2009 First was planning to make a double CD was to be called Geneziz / Apocalipziz And I had almost everything but I did very Mamon and Better Get Metamorfoziz And I threw a Year Middle Grabanmdo and I think in each topic reflects a part of This Is Me And If A La Banda Le Late To Cool And If Not As they say in my town .. Me Vale Ver ... Haha.

What Future Projects Come To ACZINO?

My future projects are ... 2 disks that I'm working, NOZAROK ATEOP With Lirik Inverza MORTIS AND IN ARTICLE Que Sera The Material MC4 and then also going to get a DVD Jack And I freestyle and Habalndo A Little Fart and solo still I have nothing concrete.

Last
Why has something to Espresso?

listen carefully, Best is Yet to Come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment