Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Brawny 30 Liter Trash Bags

are 5 months ... Beautiful landscapes

How frustrating feeling of not being able to coordinate movements in a simple dance and tango. What I say is the most technical dance and devilishly complex and beautiful at the same time.
So beautiful to admire, but my perception so nasty to each step dirtied with bad given, jerky movement, sudden or without intention, and what is worse, feel that I offer my tango partner a pleasant or enjoyable time through this unique dance.
I had done a lot of expectations on my learning, as the benchmark of my beginnings with the sauce gave me good chance to learn quickly ... however, this has not happened yet and I am discouraged.
is curious as a kind of 'cure Gatica', because on one hand helped my complain to me how difficult it is to draw a picture format without staining or that they are clean lines and a proper recovery. My answer is: "are learning, not being asked more or less to be delivered to the constant exercise and the fact that anger is not valid because they are studying something they chose and no one forced ", ie, take over and wanting to go through with overcome difficulties enjoying , because it is through this ritual (and many others of equal or greater rigor) which will become what they want.
I be going through that stage of anger and hate against my own person, think that in 5 months and should be dancing and not just marking steps, but as Barbara said, dancing is a thing of family and that both are responsible for the success of this venture.
is partially true, but the responsibility of guiding the tango is man and the burden associated with this is getting heavier with the passing of classes.
We have good teachers and a pleasant atmosphere to enjoy this learning, and what is better, my dance partner is very comprehensive and tells me to have fun even when we're not moving with 'Glamour' on the track.
I have ups and downs and I tend to become discouraged easily, but I embarked on a new month of classes with the hope of polishing those rough, projecting a possible trip to the birthplace of tango and seeing me on the floor dancing with a woman 'don pit 'on the side, arms and legs intertwined with the locals bars, taking the attitude that only has a tango, and above all, thinking about the lightness of spirit when the challenge has been achieved.
Perhaps I am very strict and constantly evaluates himself, rebuking all the time instead of seeing the positive aspects that I release the stress of the losses, and knowing that something as beautiful as the dance for the issues tied to learning more space in which the body learns without intervention of consciousness in my opinion.
Now I realize that while I conscious dance all I do and I leave little room for my body to guide me, a body that reacts to the rhythm and especially the effects of a female counterpart that complements it step by step . Alternatively
may be drinking a caipirinha before school, in one of these my conscience is on the table while my body makes theirs on the track, hehe:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment