Saturday, April 17, 2010

What To Write On A Weding Card

as intact as And his adobe

This afternoon I shared a family later, and that's something unusual, so the post, lol.
unusual for several reasons ... One of these is that you have not went to one in which they were uncles, cousins, nephews, my parents, my sister and my father. Usually tolerate up meetings with my parents and my brothers, but did not last long as listening to the conversation and prefer to retire to get me to play guitar or rhino.
But this time an event occurred that we must live with the family, and that is the advance of 90th birthday! my grandfather, and pa what lucid and vigorous say that is:)
with the built the extension of my parents' house about 5 years ago, that is, shoulder to shoulder in the foundation, moving trucks, making the mixture putting bricks ... until he made a hernia and I was alone doing the rest (a brick wall and was lying, haha).
that was memorable visit and that part of my life that did not stick and not be as lazy I 'joined' to the project, including contributions made on where to go the bathroom while taking some difference of opinion with my brother architect (how strange huh?, haha). But the most tense moment was when I got the bright idea of \u200b\u200bchallenging the location of a level. My tata is so offended that I went up the pitch and I did not stay quiet either, all were from teacher to teacher and not a grandson tata.
thought of leaving the project and the days after treatment had a very cold, but we are working together without touching the subject, assuming that I had been right. That
time changed the way I see it, because it was not only the grandfather comes to visit and should be treated that way, rather, I got to know part of my story and I was overjoyed to talk to him, knowing his adventures when I was young, learn certain techniques and tricks to build the right way (that is to comment that the earthquake there was no sign of deterioration in the expansion) and I saw myself reflected in some of their behaviors and even 'evil genius' haha.
I came too in his presence and it was my only chance to live with one of my grandparents, feeling he was completing one of the stages that I lacked in childhood (not grandson I've been very active with the truth.) Tata
My name is David and his mother's side comes from, and perhaps why I feel like my favorite, because my mother always has this in their conversations (both good and bad things) and I experienced firsthand some of the things she told us at home.
Anyway, this afternoon I was at his house built in 1948 by his own hands, 100% of adobe! ... it is incredible that you have passed the worst earthquake in Chile and is intact, as intact as my grandfather. When I left I noticed emotion and expressiveness in my little outside I was very happy to be present and let you know that I care and I want it.
... I tried little girl's home, prepared, helped to stoke the fire with wood that was out there, I gave a report of the pillars of the grapevine after the earthquake, I knew that girl was dancing tango master! haha, and we gave the hug made me feel that he also loves me.
Happy Birthday TATA! (Although I do not think that goal to the Internet to read this, hehe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment