Sunday, April 11, 2010

Factors A Doctor Might Consider Befor







Speechless (Muda) - Lady Gaga

I can not believe what you told me last night
when we were alone
threw your hands
Nene, surrender, surrender

I can not believe how I looked
With glossy eyes James Dean
With your skinny jeans, with long hair
And your cigarette stained lies

Can we fix what you broke?
And punch line like a joke?

never say it again
Oh baby let me move
left me dumb, dumb

I can not believe the way I slurred
With your cable break mid
You break my heart seams
bubble in my dreams, dreams bubble

I can not believe way I looked
With the eyes of the Johnnie Walker
The search and you'll pass
're going to lose the love of Whisky

And it's complicated But I'm
a loser in love
So baby lifts the glass to repair
All hearts broken
of all my friends smashed

never say it again
Oh baby let me move
left me dumb, dumb

And after all the drinks and bars where
been
Would you give it?
Could I give up everything for you?

And after all the boys and girls
place that we've been rather
Would you give it everything?
Would you give everything?

If I promise you
That guy never say it again
Never love again
not to rewrite songs
not even sing long

I will not Muda in love

left me dumb, dumb
Why so silent, so silent?

Some men may follow
But you choose "Death and Company"
Why so silent?

0 comments:

Post a Comment