Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cute Quotes About Ties

cage

The lyrics of this song is one of my favorites. When I read the first time was ... really exciting. I did not cry but feel like they were at all times. you ever have felt, When you hear a song comes to mind that image of the person who marked you or has a relevant important in your life whether or any specific time and you feel that this person is saying? (With musical background xD) ... Happened to me many times.


Cage (Cage) - Dir in Grey
Album: Gauze

Right now I feel upset
.
masochist's blood runs through my veins ,
Being with you, I'm sadistic
.
If I could would use this poison Baiser

* Because I do not have the virtue of seeing the suffering


You were my last "Mother"

reports hide before I find
You were my first "Mother"

Although the clock moves from left to right,
never will change the sin.
Because you'll be the first and the last person who understands me. You'll burn in my consciousness.

Seeing my strength, strong and gentle
, forcing
desision.
I can never tell
:
That the sound of my skin snarls at torture.
wound would allow your infection.

Are you a jealous person?,
blood Are you always frivolous?

Stop, I can not forget,
be able to abuse a child. Just
told me why I did not have a "Mother"

Please, find some day ...
kindness in the home saint.


Because I can not see your sad future.
You were the last "Mother" to me.
At least try to hide
You were my first "Mother"


Although the clock moves from left to right.
I destroyed the first and last person I understood.

I wonder, Why are you so kind to me?

Reflecting my previous trauma
Destroying one last person, you . Am I a sadist?



DIR EN GREY - CAGE (PV )


Baiser * : word that comes from the French and Kissing means and makes reference to the Kiss of Judas .

0 comments:

Post a Comment